The Top 5 Reasons to Join ACPM
- Be recognized as a distinguished Fellow of the American College of Podiatric Medicine – a community of like-minded podiatric physicians that share and advance knowledge, skills and experiences in podiatric medicine and biomechanics to the podiatric profession and beyond.
- Collaborate with peers and industry experts through a professional association, fulfilling relationships, professional networking, and leadership opportunities.
- Maintain industry standards by participating in ACPM educational programs and webinars.
- Free access to our online module: ACPM e-Learning POD; receive both CME and MOC credit in partnership with the ABPM.
- Discounted access to quarterly mini-conferences, which feature the profession’s most noted educators and researchers.
Fellows - $199
Fellow status is available for Diplomates of, i.e., doctors who are board certified by, the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM). Fellows are allowed to use the designation “FACPM” after their DPM degree on business stationery and promotional materials.
Fellows are also required to maintain active status with APMA.
Regular Members - $249
Regular membership is available to any active member who does not have board certification status and for international members.
Members are required to maintain active status with APMA.
This member type is not entitled to publicize, advertise or broadcast their member type as Fellow (i.e. FACPM) nor vote or hold elective office.
Resident Members - $0
Resident membership may be conferred upon those currently enrolled in podiatric residency and fellowship programs. Membership status in this category shall terminate when the member leaves the training program. These members may pay dues as determined by the Board of Directors and shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges of the College except a subscription to the College’s journal if one were to exist and that they shall not be entitled to vote or hold elective office unless and until the membership is converted to Fellow status.
Student Members - $0
Student membership is available to students who are currently enrolled in a podiatric medical school accredited by the Council on Podiatric Medicine. The ACPM offers Student Clubs at each of the colleges and encourages all to join their local chapter.
Student membership status shall terminate upon graduation from the college of podiatric medicine.