This section of the ACPM web site showcases interesting podiatric imaging cases submitted by its Fellows and Members.
Thank you ACPM contributors!
List of cases
- Hypoechoic mass superficial to extensor tendon to the 5th digit
- Bullet foreign body, 1st metatarsal
- Osteoarthritis 1st MPJ w/ sesamoid involvement
- Gouty arthritis, multiple toes
- Nail foreign body, calcaneus
Interested in contributing?
ACPM fellows/members who would like to contribute a case, please submit all digital images (without any editing) including a brief discussion of the case to Rob Christman, Chair of the ACPM Imaging Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your images will be watermarked with your name and acknowledged accordingly for your contribution. Hard-copy radiographic films (originals preferred, which can be returned upon request; keep copies for yourself) can be sent to the following address:
Robert A. Christman, DPM, EdM
Western University of Health Sciences
College of Podiatric Medicine
309 E. 2nd St
Pomona, CA, 91766-1854